Tuesday, January 8, 2013

An Introduction


Hi My Name is Rachael (Rae for short) and I am a WAHM with an amazing and beautiful daughter who is my inspiration! I work full time from home as a social media moderator and I also started an Etsy shop called Whispering Owlets Boutique and my Spanish parenting blog ,Pompa En Tela, in 2012. I am a cloth diapering, extended breastfeeding, baby food making, sewing and blogging mommy who loves her life.

I have decided to create this blog as an English version of Pompa En Tela, my Spanish blog, and am excited to have the opportunity to post not only in Spanish but in English too. I am also part of the Thrifty Nifty Mommy Blogger Network and my posts are also available on Thrifty Nifty Mommy in English.

This blog will feature posts on a variety of topics from how I am raising my daughter to DIY Projects and Reviews and Giveaways. I hope to be able to express my thoughts and feelings by written word for all those who come across it to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment