Monday, February 4, 2013

Day #4 I am in Love with Sew Sarah R

Being a mommy blogger, I know I tend to talk about a lot of things that have to do with parenting, babies, and baby gear. As much as I love talking about mommy things, we all need to remember that aside from being a mom, we are women. Women who deserve to be spoiled and taken care of. Right!?


I don't know about you, but I have a soft spot for bags. Diaper bags, purses, clutches. It doesn't matter, I will want it. If you're looking for a great clutch, you won't have to look much harder because I am about to introduce you to the best clutches in the world. The best part, they're handmade! Sew Sarah R creates beautiful clutches for every occasion whether it be just because, date night, weddings, & more! 




Head on over to Mommys Craft Obsession to enter the Sew Sarah R giveaway!


No comments:

Post a Comment